April 28, 2011

post2

My devotion to my son is immeasurable.

To me, he is the world and everything that is here in this time is for him.

My love for him is just overflowing. I cannot fathom how huge that love is.

As I would always tell myself: There is nothing I will not do for my son.

So true is the cliche that once a mother, always a mother.

There is no guilt in being a mother.

I would punish myself if I don't make my son happy at the end of the day.

I do not intend to spoil him, yet i know that is what I am doing.

I wanted to give him all, everything. No matter how difficult a thing can be.

When I see my son flash the grin of excitement, I know I have done a good job.

When he stops to cry because I gave up on our little disagreement, I know I have matured.

When I tell him " I'm sorry" for the slight spank, I know I have succeeded.

When I open my eyes to his naughty face at 6 in the morning, I know I need to get up.

When he tells me he wanted to become a priest when he grows up, I started checking my conscience.

If he reports that he hated his playmates, I find ways to fill him emptiness.

Nothing is silly for him.

Nothing is so serious.

No one is braver than him and me.

There is no other way but his way.

No, my way.

Nope, our way.

There is no one warning. It is always about second chances.

He tells me he is sorry when he feels that I have hurt my pride.

He hugs me and kisses when he knows that I am on the brink of spanking him.

He is the remedy of his own suffering.

My life has never been more complete.

I dare say, I could not ask for more.

Nothing is more important than the days that he does not see me walk away for work.

I always pray that he would understand what I am doing now.

When cries because I need to go to work, my heart is just torn.

He is too young to put up with me or with my job.

I do not want him confused, disoriented.

I spend all possible seconds with him in bliss and fun.

Our time is the most precious of all.

There is no taking that away from us.

We are a team.

We adore the same stars. We love the same shows and we hate the same things.

He is slowly becoming me.

Above all, he is just my Pao.

He is becoming a man of his own.

0 comments: